Features & Ameneties
- 40+ developed home lots; Developable land for 400+ home units
- Developable land for multi-family and mixed-use commercial
- Located within the City of Ottawa, with city water and sewer
- Over $50 million spent to date for acquisition, development, permitting, infrastructure, and amenities
- Sites are located within an Enterprise Zone, allowing for sales tax exemption on building materials
- Close to Starved Rock State Park and I&M Canal bike trail
- Onsite sales office open and staffed 7 days a week
- Ready-to-build architectural plans
- Only 90 minutes from Chicago
- Healthcare within 5 minutes
In the heart of
Starved Rock Country
Heritage Harbor is growing in phases over the next several years, and development opportunities include shovel-ready lots with attractive pricing and incentives. Single-family, townhome, and multi-family sites are available.
Heritage Harbor has a trusted builder relationship with the City of Ottawa and strong subcontractor network. Existing on-site amenities include a restaurant, walking path, 32-acre marina, watercraft rentals, dog park, white sand beach, outdoor swimming pools, and year-round events. Resort operations include professional landscaping and maintenance. Flexible but practical resort declarations protect your investment while allowing flexibility in design and personalities. Proposed amenities include a yacht club with upgraded showers, a lounge, laundry, pickle ball and bocce ball courts. Current amenities include pools, on site restaurants, 5K walkway, sand beach, and others.